Fire and Ice at On9
Application deadline: November 30, 2015
We are excited to present to you our first theme for the month of December – Fire and Ice! This theme can be interpreted in many ways with something warm, vibrant and passionate, or cool, calm and sophisticated. Designs to keep you cozy at home, or something for an elegant winter outing. The possibilities are endless and we anticipate your meeting the challenge!
Rules for December 2015 On9
Theme: Fire and Ice
Date: December 9, 2015 to January 2, 2016
- Item(s) must be exclusive, never previously sold
- Item(s) cannot be sold at another location during the event cycle
- Item(s) cannot be a recolor or re-texture of an old/existing item previously sold
- Item(s) can be resold in your store after the event ends
For Non-Gacha Participants
- ONE color/version must be set at discount while the rest at your given price range: discounted one must be Red, White, or Icy Blue
- Discounted item should be at least 20% off or more
- Discount item cannot be replaced by the discount on fat pack, all color pack, or full set pack
For Gacha Participants
- Maximum gacha machine – 2 per brand
- Each gacha machine must have:
- A minimum of THREE different type of product
- Different product means they must be in different mesh/sculpt/prim
Example: 3 types of product: Apple, Orange, Pear
- Different colors/textures of the same product would be counted as 1 type of product
Example: red apple and green apple will be counted as 1 type of product
- At least ONE rare item
- To celebrate this special month and theme, we welcome you to add a gift for the shoppers and fans. They can be a re-color/texture of an existing or previously released item.
Event General Specifications:
- 20 prims (land impact) per brand in designated area
- Refrain requested from any heavy scripts or disruptive builds to neighboring designers
- No modifications to the event structure
- Set up time: December 5th – 7th 4:00pm SLT
- Minimum of 5 days notice if you are unable to participate
- Notify us ahead of time if you will be late, 2 days notice would be appreciated
- Vendor pictures or product poster must be sent to LePonPon Resident no later than December 7, 11:59pm SLT
- Blogger review packs should be sent through Groupe Le PonPon group notices before the event opening to maximize coverage opportunities
- 900L per brand, payment must be made upon RSVP
- All payments are non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable
- There will be no exceptions or no changes made to the terms set here. In case there is a violation of this contract it will be considered as void as of thereof.
- On9 will not be held responsible for any impediments that keep you from having your items ready in due time.
- On9 does not take any responsibility if your items are not sold as you expect.
- On9 reserves the right to grant or refuse applicants.
- Terms subject to change without notice
Please fill out all required fields and complete the form below if you would like to apply to join. Please note, incomplete applications will be disregarded, as well as ones that don’t satisfy all terms listed. Lastly, we can only select a limited number of designers while taking into account designers already taking part; therefore, the result of the selection does not necessarily reflect our opinion.